Applewood's acclaimed Garden and Ocean to Fork - Sonoma Wine Country Cuisine - is inspired by the lush bounty of the Russian River valley and accented by Mediterranean influences.
• Ambiance: built in the style of a country barn and surrounded by fruit orchards and redwoods, its ambiance is rustic and romantic with a balance of warmth and elegance.
• Menu: seasonal, sustainable and locally sourced.
• Wine List: its wine program is Russian River-focused with boutique wines from Sonoma County AVAs and curated international wines.
• Location: the Applewood Restaurant is located in Sonoma Wine Country one hour north of the Golden Gate Bridge and 1 mile from Guerneville in the Russian River Valley.
• Hours: breakfast is served to inn guests from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
The Dining Room is open to all Wed. - Sun., 5:30 to 9:30 p.m.
• Reservations: call 800 555 8509 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m or visit OpenTable.
• Dress code: Wine Country Casual. Jackets and ties are not required. If denim is your preference, well-kept denim in a dark shade is suggested. If you're joining us for a celebration, romantic getaway or first date you'll also feel comfortable dressed to impress in honor of the occasion.