• Spa treatments ar offered exclusively to Applewood guests.
• Treatments are performed in our Spa or in the Tuscan and Spa suites and "Il Terrazzo di Amore" Applewood honeymooner's suit. A $25 per person fee is charged for in room massages.
• Prior arrangements are necessary and all treatments are on an "as available" basis.
• In order to avoid being charged the full amount of the scheduled treatment, canceling or rescheduling spa treatments requires a 48 hour notification.
• All treatment charges will be billed to your room.
Hours of Operation:
• The Spa at Applewood is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. subject to change at holidays or during winter months.
For most massage treatments, it is customary to undress completely and wear your robe while waiting for your therapist. If this makes you uncomfortable, please feel free to wear your undergarments. You will be properly draped for the entire massage. You are welcome to wear your robe to the Spa.
• Guest will be required to fill a form with medical history information prior to any treatment. Download.
If you have any medical needs or allergies, please notify your therapist.
• Please specify your preference for male or female therapist if this is important to you. All of our therapists are highly trained professionals.
Gratuity is left to your discretion. If pleased with your service, the customary gratuity is 18% to 20%. An 18% gratuity is added to spa treatments 2 hours or longer.
• Cancellation Policy:
In consideration of the therapists and our other guests, we require a 48-hour notice for appointment modifications and/or cancellations. Late cancellations will result in a full charge.
Contact us for further information, or to book your spa appointment call us at 800 555 8509 or make and appointment on lineSpa Reservations. We look forward to seeing you soon and creating a day you won't soon forget.
Before Booking a Facial or Massage Please Read Our Spa Policies and Helpful Advise