Montalcino • Located in the second floor of the Piccola Casa a Wine Country Luxury Lodge and Romantic Getaway. King size bed with Tempur-Pedic mattress. Roman whirlpool tub with a hand held shower. Fire place. Plush rust colored carpet and a shared covered veranda. Warm colors of Casablanca's spice market abound in this exotic room with its cinnamon and vanilla walls that suggest the romance of a desert tent.
A Sonoma Wine Country Romantic Bed and Breakfast Experience at its Best.
• 100% Egyptian cotton Frette Linens and fluffy terry bath monogramed robes.
• Gilcrest and Soame Luxury Bath Products.
• LCD HD Cable Television.
• Complimentary bottled water.
• Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee, coco or tea.
• Individual control heat and air conditioning.
• Telephones with free national calls.
ROOM RATES INCLUDE
• A two course boundless breakfast with bottomless mimosas, champagne and espresso drinks.
• Wine pass for over 100 wineries.
• High-speed internet.
• Solar heated pool (seasonal) and hot tub opened from to 10AM to 10PM.
• On-site culinary garden with picnic tables.
Occupancy sales tax 11%. First night prepayment of hotel room and tax is due at the time of booking. Revisions or cancellations must be made 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date in order to receive a refund less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Room Fourteen • Greve • Second Floor
Applewood a Sonoma Wine Country Inn - "Veranda Room" Fourteen • Montalcino • $295 - $345