As owners we promise you, our guest, to create a romantic, peaceful, green and joyful refuge where you could live up your dreams and refresh your identity.
* CTA meas that we have attended the work shop and received the Certified Toursim Ambassador title. With our knowledge of our space in Sonoma we will be able to be of assistance so you could enjoy what our world has to offer.
Michael Crowder CTA
Spas and Pool Maintenance
Kaitlin Britton CTA
Chelsea Raff CTA
As a Housekeeper I promis you, our guests:
• To always greet you with a smile.
• To meticulously clean your room.
• To ensure that your room is a joyful space.
As a front desk Hostess and concierge I promise you our guest, that:
* You will be greeted warmly and addressed respectfully.
* We will create a welcoming and friendly environment to ensure that you not only have a confortable stay but a joyful experience.
* We will welcome questions, concerns and feedback and addressed them promptly keeping your satisfaction our number one priority.
* As Sonoma County's Certified Tourism Ambassadors, we will provide you with knowledgeable advise to ensure you experience the most that beautiful Sonoma County has to offer.
Carlos Pippa CTA
Luis Vasquez CTA
Marie Keyes CTA
Lucy Arellano CTA
Applewood Sonoma Spa Resort and Boutique Inn
- Management Philosophy -
Meet the Applewood Innkeepers
Applewood's inverted pyramid reflects a reversal of traditional management practices:
* Team members who are closest to our guests are placed at the top of the pyramid and the owner/managers at the base.
* Team members are empowered with greater decision-making authority and freedom of action.
* The owner/managers roll is of facilitators, mentors and coaches, focused on a shared vision, asking team members what they need to accomplish their tasks and making sure that resources are available. They trust team members and rely on their ability to achieve shared goals.
* Team members are required to develop new skills. Rather than simply following instructions, they must be given time and training to master teamwork skills. Resources are devoted to developing skill sets that includes cooperation and decision making.
* Team members in the inverted pyramid organization need more information and communication to make effective decisions.
* Each team member must understand organizational goals and the role she or he has in achieving those goals.
With this management practices we want to develop a team that is nimble, adaptable and more effective in providing warm, generous and refined hospitality creating joy for our guests at every encounter and every space.
Applewood is a green, warm, and peaceful refuge.
A Russian River Experience For Couples Unlike Any Other.